Monday, April 18, 2005

Reading Group

Welcome to the "Steps of Faith" Reading Group

You are invited to read, and discuss faith-related books within the "Steps of Faith" Reading Group.

To join, simply select, and read a featured book. After reading the book, or during your reading, you are invited to post your comments about the book. Please feel free to share your thoughts about the books' effect on your daily Christian walk.

Featured Christian Books


  • If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat
       Author: Pastor John Ortberg
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi there FaithStep, I was just cruising searching for the latest information on Spirituality and came across this great blog. Although Reading Group wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for Spirituality related topics. I’m glad I stopped by this is a great Blog, keep up the good work. You are most welcomed to visit my site at Spirituality

    You are invited to read and reflect on...