Monday, October 08, 2012

Going about my way... Steps of Faith

Hello to you and another God-given day,

 Filled with anticipation and excitement, I greet another day... unlike yesterday or tomorrow. No day is ever the same! Indeed, I am excited and humbled about discovering what (or who) will be placed on my path today. What will I learn... who will I meet... What will I see... Who will I help! Each day is truly a gift. So I venture out to see what awaits me today. If our paths should cross, let's walk together... Connecting, Reaching, Growing, Serving, and Giving together.

I humbly thank God Almighty... for each and every amazing day...for walking with me... for carrying me... for His grace, patience, and amazing love. Over the years, I have traveled various life paths. Some were overwhelming, and The Lord cleared my mind. Some were blinding, and The Lord opened my eyes. Some were painful, and The Lord was my comfort. Through it all, my faith and I have grown stronger during the darkest hour and in the lowest valley.

How is that even possible? Simple answer... Steps of Faith.

I know that throughout my "walk", I am Never alone. God Almighty walks with me each and every day! Some days, He carries me. I am so thankful that our God Almightly loves me so much!


Be still, and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10 (NIV)

1 comment:

Nora said...

God bless you, Sally. I've just come across your blog. Thank you so much for sharing your faith. I loved both the sunflower story and the butterflies. Your love for God is evident.

You are invited to read and reflect on...